Studio Secrets: Hollis Reveals her Creative Process
3 hour seminar
Here is a little clip from my first "Studio Secrets" class in Tennessee:
Come to a “private view” of how Hollis demonstrates her unique techniques. As you watch on a large screen, she will dye-paint and quilt a small piece while discussing design, composition, color, and how to bring across emotion.
You don’t need to bring supplies, just participate with your eyes. Hollis will be answering your questions throughout the demonstration.
- A Bernina sewing machine with a #24 foot
- (Hollis will bring her own digital projector)
- 2 - 3 quilt racks or quilt stands
- Three extra tables for demonstration and supplies.
Maximum - 50 students
- Teaching Fee: $800.00, limit 50 students)
- Travel Costs: all travel costs including coach airfare, airport parking, tips, taxi, shuttle or other ground expenses
- Food and Lodging: all food and lodging must be provided
Fees valid for all contracts signed before 12/31/2018.